- If the order is under 100 USD, the shipping cost is 20 USD.
- If the order is over 100 USD , the shipping is free.
- We only ship in the USA. No international shipping.
- On average, orders are processed the same day. Please allow 1-3 business days (Monday – Friday), excluding U.S. holidays.
- Shipping is done via USPS/Fedex/UPS.
- Delays due to natural causes such as inclement weather (snow, rain, natural disasters) are uncontrollable and not the responsibility of the company.
- For guaranteed express delivery, orders must be placed before 11 pm EST and accompanied by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will calculate the express shipping cost for you.
- PriorityMail is NOT a guaranteed delivery service is. It is a considered and expected time frame. USPS does not guarantee a time for this service. Only Express shipping options are considered guaranteed delivery time frames.
- Please note that Goats on the Move is not responsible for shipment delays due to weather or shipping company issues. Return shipments due to delivery errors are not the responsibility of Goats on the Move and shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Any package(s) that are lost, refused, not acknowledged, considered “unclaimed” by the customer, or otherwise returned due to reasons that Goats on the Move is not at fault for, will NOT be refunded.
- Customers are responsible for all taxes (including use tax in PA), duties or fees charged for orders.
COVID19 and Holiday Shipping
- Shipping times are considered an estimate under normal – semi-normal circumstances, typically 2 – 5 days for First Class and Priority Mail. USPS has advised that it is not uncommon for these shipping times to experience delays and be extended to 7–14 days as we navigate through the COVID-19 outbreak and the increased volume of packages being sent this holiday season.
- Please note that all shipping carriers have expressed their apologies that delivery times and updates on all platforms may experience delays and errors during this time.
Contact us with questions related to refunds and returns.